Friday, June 17, 2005

last day of attachment. WHOOPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

its my last day of industrial attachment. oooooooohhhhhhhhhh yyeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! after so long of suffering in silence, i'll soon be free. no offence to florence, joycelyn, operator gal or even dawn but i'm just happy to be finally released from my shackles. as i have always felt, if you ain't happy about something, either you dun do it or you just sit it out. only a couple of hours more of sitting. hee hee.

just got my paycheaque! yeah! but only a miserable $420. this month kenna pro-rated. hrumph. was hoping for more to contribute to the repair of my teeth. well, dun care. can leave happy liao. hahahaha. i offered to return my security pass early but the administrator say cannot. arggg. was hoping to leave early.

now i'm in the process of cleaning the PC i've been using for the past 24 weeks. all the softwares and movies i clear. leaving the songs behind because the gals might want it. and erm...dawn, the songs u got from "somebody", more than 80% were mine. do not believe that he actually made such a monumental effort to get all those songs. i hate it when someone else claims credit for something they did not do. really regret in letting that asshole have it. STUPID ELITIST, IF YOU ARE SO ELITE THEN DELETE EVERYTHING LAH, ELITES DUN KEEP MP3s, THEY BUY CDs!! AND THEY DUN TAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S MP3s AND CLAIM AS THEIR OWN!!!! AND I'M NOT SORRY FOR SAYING THIS. YOU CAN HATE ME FOR ALL I CARE! TO HELL WITH YOU! GO TRANSFER TO NUS, NTU DUN NEED ASSHOLE ELITISTS LIKE YOU!

now that that's out of the way, i feel so much better. ahhhh! one month break ahead of me. i'm thinking of starting my FYP early. with 8 modules looming from July, getting as much done as soon as possible might be a good idea. maybe a break of 2 week at most and come 1 July, i might go contact the Research Fellow (some PhD term i think) and try to begin my FYP.

work work work. holiday, i need a holiday! somebody please, contact me and let's go for a short trip. please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home