Thursday, June 16, 2005

a hand of memories




as my attachment comes to an end, the scars on my hand bears a reminder to me of the past 6 months. i came to the attachment hoping to learn, and learn i did. albeit not everything that i had hoped to achieve but better than going away with nothing.

to the ladies who have been so nice to me, i thank you for bearing with my obnoxious ways. florence, thank you for allowing me to assist and learn from you, i enjoyed the chats we had. joycelyn, thanks for everything, not to worry i will not reveal your secret. hee hee. dawn, ah dawn, by the time you read this, i would be away, i hope florence keeps her promise, heehhee. well, miss dawn, if memories doesn't fail me, am i right if i said we became strictly professional after i prevented you from opening the door playfully? it is a pity that we never were able to become friends. it was so promising initially. guess i'm not cut out to be your friend. i do however appreciate your willingness to accomodate me this past couple of months, thank you.

today i wore my size 34 straight cut jeans matched with my L-sized t-shirt to work. i bought a size M belt from Giordano meant for 28"-34" but guess what, i'm on the smallest hole! oh my, i've gotten so pair-shaped that i need a smaller belt! hahahaha. the operator was smiling at me the whole day and kept saying i look good now. even florence remarked that i look so much better now. hee hee. thanks ladies. it's been a long time since any lady gave me a good comment about my dressing. guess i've been in me baggies for too long. are you eager to find out too? hahaha. we shall see. if i am able to maintain or reduce my size and weight further, you would definately get the opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home