Tuesday, June 14, 2005

of stiff necks and painful butt

woke up feeling stiffness in my neck and my butt still hurts. on reflection of the accident, i realised that the pain in my butt was due to the fact that my house keys were in my back pocket when i landed on my bum. owww.

i would like to congratulate my fellow lifesaving coursemates on their successful passing of the Bronze Medallion test last night. welcome to the club of lifesavers/lifeguards. everyone did very well for their water works segment, clocking in times that they have never seen before in training. wow! for the duo who did not clear the CPR segment, do not fret, you can do it!

we had a mini celebration at the pool last night. pizzas, soft drinks, red wine and even a gift presentation segment. too bad i could not really bite. it was quite fun though. one of the guys only had half a cup of red wine and his whole face went red. haha. we encouraged the guys who were presenting the gifts to the female instructors to give hugs but they sadly chickened out. haiz. by the time we were done it was already past 12 midnight.

i think i had downed maybe 3/4 bottle of red wine and i was still insanely sober. getting on my bike, i began my ride home from NTU. and it was an accident free ride and i was not swerving at all. maybe what Jeffery from my SJI days once said is right, i either can hold my liqour very well or my liver is missing. i think it may be more of the former but i don't even drink often. and after having such drinks, all i'm feeling is hot and pespire. hmmm....that doesn't mean you guys can go test my threshold or to make me the designated driver. hahahaha.

after today, another 3 working days left of my IA. yippee. then some break. ahhhh! i welcome anybody who wants to go for a short hop to contact me. i would really love to go on a short holiday. can't spend too much because still saving up to fix my teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home