Wednesday, June 15, 2005

oh woe is me

today, i woke up late, arriving at my office only at 9am when i was supposed to report for work at 8.15am. ouch. hee hee. today the operator gal look so cute. hee hee. she tied her hair in a half-tail, my favourite style. well, another eye-candy. and in case you are curious, she is of the unconventional beauty type.

some time after lunch, my colleague whom has been ignoring me for the past few months, i nicknamed her boobies (no explanation is needed right? hee hee and yes, unconventional beauty also), told me that our department manager is treating a farewell lunch on Friday. the look on her face was full oh hope when she informed me. i told her we shall see and provided if she could find me. so she asked me again if i'll be going for the lunch. i asked her who were those going and when i heard that the other attachment students were going too, i declined. immediately her face changed from one of great hope to one of fed-up. i have not seen eye to eye with some of the attachment students since January and she knows it. so i'm surprised she even thought that i would go, maybe she was sent by our manager to speak with me. either way, i feel very guilty of declining her invitation so outright but when it comes to eating, i treat it with great importance.

to enjoy one's meal, the mood is very important. if you put people who are at loggerheads with each other at the same table, even if you gave them caviar and abalone, it would be as good as being tasteless. eating is filled with joy and passion, and this joy must never be curtailed. think about it, when has food ever tasted good when you are not happy or upset? in fact, do you even remember the taste? you don't, right. this is because your mind is so preoccupied that your taste buds do not function as well and you will not be able to enjoy your food.

however, the engineer in charge of me and the other nice colleague are bringing me out and treating me lunch tomorrow. i still can't bite though. i wonder what will be having? hahaha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still have braces on? That's too bad. :D

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home