Thursday, September 29, 2005

IPPT! i failed! YEAH!

I did my IPPT today! hahaha. went to Maju camp to do it today. after a hiatus of, hmmm.... 2 years? for someone not training, i am quite happy with my results. did a 10 second flat for shuttle run, 40 sit ups and 216 for standing broad jump. still can't do pull up though. hahaha. so i did not do the 2.4km run, waste time anyway. but i'm pretty happy with my shuttle run, afterall i did it with a pair of shoes which had crocodile mouths and i was going easy on the shoes when i ran. wow! if i had better shoes, i would have gotten 9 point something! my standing braod jump was a surprise though. my first attempt was 185cm only but on my second attempt, i just leapt and when the PTI announced 216 i was like, eh? wah first time leh. hahahaha. hmm...seems like the weight loss helped. hahahaha. met a very jovial Warrant Officer PTI at the camp. he's going to ROD tomorrow and he was commenting that he is finally seeing his pink IC after 40 something years! wow! hahaha. that's really long service!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home