Monday, September 26, 2005

final lifeguard duty

today could very well be my final lifeguard duty. after today, i have clocked well over the required 15 hours to have my certificates from my lifesaving course released to me. yeah! i can start on my rescue diver course. today event was the ntu sports club swim fest. while queing to collect food for my fellow lifeguards, i saw alda among the sports club committee. i had only passed her 15 minutes earlier, giving a very hurried "Yo!", while rushing to the pool from lecture. i did not realise that she was headed for the same location too.

the event was pretty dull which is good for us as that means no problems to any participants. us lifeguards then took it upon ourselves to entertain ourselves. i dived into the dive pool several times to wet myself. eugene and i chatted and stoned during the event. i took out my camera to take some shots but as i was on duty, i am not allowed to take photos of my charges. in the end, we took photos of ourselves. hahahaha.

the sports club gave each of us a goodie bag as a token of appreciation for us coming down to provide lifeguard support. they also gave each of us an event singlet but as they only had M size left, i was left with no other choices. when i looked at it later, it was so small, it seemed almost like a sports bra! hahahaha i will not be caught dead in it unless i slim down more or i could give it to my girlfriend as and when i have one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home