Tuesday, September 20, 2005

oops, i got caught

haha. no it is not anything illegal. eveyrday, when i have the chance, especially during my common lectures with her, i would steal glances at her. sounds pathetic but hey, since when do you not steal glances at someone you like? thing is today, while stealing a glance at her direction in lecture, her "sister" happened to be looking at my direction, oops! hahaha.

the day had started out well enough, seeing her in lab. ok, we still had not spoken since that pseudo-phonecall. when lab finished, i was surprised to see her waiting for the elevator. usually, if i exited the lab together at about the same time, she would have walked off via the stairs. hmmm......should i have taken the elevator? i was disappointed to find out that her entire lab group missing from the next lab session. ah well. later on in lecture, as i was approaching indra, i did not noticed that she was but 2 rows behind him. i felt some pretty strong vibes coming from her diretion and only realised where she was sitting when i directed my attention at the source of the vibes. i tried to make sense of what the vibes meant but did not dwell on it as my senses were dulled due to the lack of sleep the night before. was she willing to thaw her attitude towards me or was it more like, "STAY AWAY!" hmmm......

maybe it was the sense of lost of not seeing her in the lab, i sort of behaved weirdly in lab. i started to place my hand on both my female groupmates head, for reasons of fun. i realised that one of them had very nice hair quality and was tempted to touch her scalp more often but my other male groupmate akin it to stroking a dog. tsk tsk. people got good hair quality, that is why i touch. haiz. hahaha. she then arranged a time to meet up with me during the week to settle some groupwork and thretened to hunt me down and "kill" me if i do not turn up. i then warned her not to be too fierce to me or i will start to fall for her. hahahaha. sounds weird right but it is true. i got a penchant for sassy gals, else why would i still have feelings for someone whom i have not spoken to since July last year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home