Monday, September 19, 2005

school blues

back to school after a one week term break. time flies when you are slacking. woke up bright and early today wanting to cycle to school but the skies were not kind. in the end i opted to return to school by public transport. with the monsoon coming in hard and fast, i decided to opt for public transport for the next month at least. man, no exercise will definately contribute to me ballooning back to my original size, got to find a way to maintain my new found physique. already, someone mentioned to me today that my face seemed to have rounded over the term break. oh no!

today seemed to be a day when by a twist of fate, when i happened to think of a certain person and that person would appear moments later. i had taken a short trip to jurong regional library in between classes to get some books for my m428 project. on the bus, my handphone reminder went off to let me know of cherie's birthday on wednesday. i shook my head and deleted the reminder. while alighting from the bus at boon lay, i thought i saw a pretty well dressed cherie sitting near the bus exit. hmmm...whatever, it's over. later when i reached back to school, i heard someone use the word "bang" and immediately alda came up in my mind. sorry, alda, your heavy usage of the word "bang" leaves a very lasting impression. heez. moments later, when i left the library, i was thinking of some other things, and did not notice someone waving at me. when i finally realised someone was waving at me, i looked up and saw alda. hmmm..... when i finished my next lecture, i was just musing to myself about how karen is today. i was passing this very big crowd but for reasons unbeknownst to me, i looked over my shoulder and, lo and behold, i made eye-contact with karen. ooohh. i quickly turned my head around without breaking my stride and carried on moving. ok. too much excitement for one day. no more thinking of females for the time being. hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home