Tuesday, September 27, 2005

the quizes are creeping in

alas, the time for the quizes are here. during this 2 weeks, i have 2 projects due and 2 quizes. hectic. it is real tiring doing a 6 man project all by myself. at least going solo really forced me to understand the topic better and also allows me to set my own direction avoiding the pitfalls of groupwork. however, the drawback is that i can not sit back and just wait for others.

after a little close to 2 months, she finally asked me something. of when i would be taking back my mp3 player from her. haiz. why would i want something that would only remind me of someone who rejects me? this past 2 months, we have more than our fair share of brush pasts. each time we would just walk past each other but the eyes don't lie. the look of recognition is there but i have got to stick to what i believe in. dumb but i seriously can not hang around as a friend of someone who rejected me. i don't like the feeling. it's too weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home