Wednesday, September 28, 2005

one quiz & one project settled

today's 462 quiz was passable. ok, who am i kidding, i was afraid of failing it and was just happy to have passed it. afterall, i had only studied the metrology topics and was only reading through the lithography processes on my way to school.

saw susan today on my way home. was surprised to find her alighting at commonwealth too. had a chat with her and realised she was heading to ikea. nice person. my type too. haha. but goes clubbing too much. anyway, no she is just a schoolmate, so do not let your imagination run wild. she was cherie's neighbour at hall 13 last year, although cherie has since changed her hall.

tomorrow i am taking my IPPT. waste time but stupid mindef keep sending me sms to go take. confirm fail still bug me go and take. haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home