Tuesday, June 21, 2005

flak flak flak

i watched Batman Begins today! great show. worth the $7 for the ticket.

it feels great to be able to stay at home and sleep late. haven't done that in a long long while.i woke up around and lazed abit till about 2pm. then i made my way to Kallang Way to service my laptop. sianz. go there so often until the service counter lady knows me. haiz. took me about an hour to reach Kallang Way from Bukit Merah. then from Kallang Way, i made my way to Yishun where i was meeting Malcolm for the movie at GV Yishun. took me only and hour to reach Yishun. after the movie it was another hour to reach home in Bukit Merah. good exercise. hee hee.

i heard today that my part time schedule got screwy again. bloody hell. there was an agreement with the manager that i'll take over my friend's slots if he changed department and if he doesn't my slots will not get cut in under any circumstance. they have scrwed with me long enough. one after another policy change, all bloody unfavorable towards me. i bear i wait. and this is how they repay me. i'm not one to play politics but if you screw with Alvin you better be prepared to face the consequences. Let them go explain to the members why i disappeared. The members do not want me to leave and they are willing to take up my case for me. i have informed the gym instructor in charge of my displeasure and if the schedule is not changed to my liking, they can go employ the agency people they so love to have. they have screwed with me long enough. breaking one agreement after another. i'm not listening to any reasons. change the schedule or i'll walk out as early as during my Thursday shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home