Thursday, September 08, 2005

packing for the trip

yeah. tomorrow's my trip. after a hiatus of one year, i'm finally going diving again. oooh can't wait. i'm packing my bags for the trip. so happy so happy! hahaha!

ok, i admit, all the above is a bloody facade. just as a year ago, again, this year, I'm going diving when my relationship problems are in the dumps. man, is this going to happen to me everytime i go diving?

the first term has come and gone. there were a couple of plus and minus. well, a big plus was that, although by accident, i finally had a pseudo-conversation with her after a year. wow! that's very very long.

my mind has basically wind down since tuesday after the quiz. guess it was tuning down for the term break. haha. if the mind is so capable.

i went to the pasar malam with chee keong after lecture today. one thing we noticed, although the food stalls took up about 20% of the ground space, it had 80% of the crowd. hmmm....maybe i should consider opening a food stall next time but the bloody rental is $800 a day i think. so expensive, really makes one reconsider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home