Thursday, September 01, 2005

Finally, FYP laboratory work begins

i finally began my experiments for my FYP afte lagging behind so long to do literary review. cleaned the silicon wafer, putting it through the photolithography process, developing it, all pretty intresting stuff. finally some work is done.

i packed the one half of the matching pair of MP3 players i bought together with her back in february and gave it to her. she asked me why. why? for closure i guess. i told her she can see it as safe keeping it for me and give it to me when our relationship improves. there is only one way for our relationship to improve and if it doesn't, i gave her the option of doing what she deems fit with it.

happy teachers' day to all the teachers and lecturers out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home