Sunday, September 04, 2005

out of air in the pool?!

i went through the diving pool session today. it was beneficial for me as i had not dive in a year and going through the session together with the newbies, like indra & roy, allowed me to learn alot. my instructor told me he would not me looking after me, so i was mainly just an audience but i still went through the motions with the guys. initially, we had a divemaster assisting my instructor. however as another group was short of a divemaster too, my instructor sent him over to aid the other group. then i was asked to help out with the newbies with their skills. wow! it was like, so enlightening. hahaha. i really learned alot just by helping the newbies fine-tune their skills. in the process, my own skills got fine tuned too. i'm going to work towards being a qualified divemaster, maybe even towards instructor certification someday. but for now, i'm just going to concentrate on getting my advanced certification first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home