Saturday, September 03, 2005

quickie 5 hr in JB

dun let your mind run wild. i did not go into JB for any tryst. i went in to get some stuff. when i left singapore, the singaporean immigration officer was like, eyes raised and looked at me. apparently, i look very different from my passport photo. hahahahaha. at the custom checkpoint on JB side, the queues were literally at a standstill. sad to say, the ugly singaporean was there as well. why? it was beacause i don't know how on eart a single queue can have three tails. by the time i realised this, i switched queue. tsk tsk. took me 25mins to clear the JB customs. haiz. i quickly got down to do what i want to do and got out of JB by 6.45pm. on my return to the woodlands checkpoint, the same thing happened again. again i was scrutinized by the immigration officer. she even went, Alvin? hahahaha. oh my, i don't think i changed that much right? went through the detectors with no problems but was questioned by the staff sergeant on duty about my vitamins. ah well, nothing to hide there.

i'm now preparing to leave for the airport to fetch my mum back. actually, it is nothing more than just a taxi ride. afterall, i did not ask my uncle if i could borrow his vehicle. if my mum really bought the trinklet she told me she would for "her" birthday, should i give it to "her"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home