Wednesday, August 31, 2005

the end or the beginning?

while leaving NTU today, i nearly died at the Pioneer road exit of NTU. the light was green and in my favor when i approached, naturally i continued foward onmy bicycles. what is it about singaporean drivers, cyclist not road users also isit? they practically ignored me and i was weaving through traffic that were making right turns to get on to the PIE. i missed a dump truck, avoided a motorcycle and barely cleared a BMW. I was like, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! my heart was pounding when i finally cleared that little stretch of road. i was one lucky asshole today.

i finally had a talk with her. she told me that she had never felt anything for me. i guess it was all one sided for me. i placed so much effort, that i really hoped that it could work out.

when i sent an SMS out today, i had inadvertently sent it to the wrong person. she replied hours later asking who i was. i was like...oh my! i did not reply. then hours later, she called. it was our first conversation in a year! ahhhhhhhh! oh i could muster was that i had sms wrongy and apologised, i did not even identify myself. my head is in such a mess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home