Sunday, November 01, 2009

5 Months & Counting

It has been exactly 5 months since my current designation. Good thing about my current designation is that all the telmarketeers, insurance people and financial services people shy away from me and don't contact me again after I tell them my current designation. Bad thing.....too many to count but one serious downside would be that I am unable to clear my study loan debts. Argggg.

Anyway, while trying to cheer myself up these few months, I found a couple of interesting videos on Youtube. These videos are not hugely popular or viral, but I think that the singing by these people are pretty good. Check this video out. It is by a girl from Germany who is singing a cover of the song "Endless Story" by Yuna Ito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home