Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bookshop Hunting

With my renewed interest in The Teenage Textbook, I went out book hunting! Haha. I managed to find my copy of The Teenage Textbook at home but as I do not have a copy of The Teenage Workbook, it was time for a walk of the bookshops. With the book being first published in 1988, I wonder if any first hand reprinted vresions are still available. Started off at Times the Bookshop at Centerpoint, where I came up zero, I then tried Kinoyuniya at Ngee Ann City. Over there, I managed to find 2 copies of The Teenage Textbook still available but I wanted The Teenage Workbook. I finally found myself at Borders. I had all but given up as Borders update their catalogue pretty often and I did not have high hopes there. However, I was surprised! The nice young lady manageed to help me find the book and even she was surprised and looked sheepish when she handed me the book. Haha. She looked so cute when she blushed as she handed me the book. YES! I finally got The Teenage Workbook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home