Thursday, August 20, 2009

Out Walking

Was bored today and decided to take a walk. My de-humidifier was ready for collection after repair and I made the walk from my place to Peninsula Plaza. It was ok, nothing much but the walk felt good. After I had collected the equipment, I headed over to the Esplanade to just sit down for a while at the outdoor theatre. It was nice, sitting there. The Singapore River flowing gently, looking as the sun set behind the Central Business District. The serenity occasionally punctured by the joys and laughter of those mingling about nearby, the works from the ongoing construction on Marina Bay. These are moments when we truly senase that there is still beauty within this concrete jungle, there is still places where you can go to relax without mention of cost in Singapore.



While going through the pictures in my camera phone, I found a shot I had taken sometime back. Back when I was still teaching. It was morning but the image of the moon made it all seem so surreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home