Friday, August 14, 2009

Accident......Again

I just claimed no direction this morning and I just got involved in an accident. Was cycling along Telok Blangah Road towards Vivocity, at the dismantled bus stop just before the turn-off into Sentosa Gateway Road. I got too close cycling to the side when my bicycle pedals got caught by one of the unevenly placed temporary kerb used to close off the previous bus bay at the side of the road. Next thing I knew, I flew and hit the ground hard, landing smack in the middle of the lane with a fully loaded 40-foot lorry coming right up. Thankfully the driver was driving slowly and he managed to brake in time else that would have been the end of me. Now I got bruises all over and in pain. Owwwwww..... Thankfully I wore my gloves and jacket, they took the brunt of the fall, else there would have been some severe lacerations. Owwww......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home