Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Endless Story & Precious

I could not sleep and started to listening to some music on the PC. While scrolling through my songs, I came upon the singer Yuna Ito. Some time back, when I watched the movie Umizaru 2, I was hooked by the theme song Precious which was sung by Yuna Ito. Intrigued by the singer's voice, I searched further and found out that her debut single Endless Story was a hit. Being the curious person, I went to Youtube to listen to Endless Story and I have not looked back since. I totally fell in love with the melody and the song. Although I did not understand what she was singing, it brought back memories for me. Memories and feelings which I have buried for some time, from the most recent to many many years ago. The floodgates just open. She is that good.

伊藤由奈-ENDLESS STORY


伊藤由奈-ENDLESS STORY (with translation)


伊藤由奈-PRECIOUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home