Friday, August 28, 2009

Cool Winds & Temperature

At this very moment, at 3AM in the morning, I opened my window and looked outside. As I slide my window open, the cool rush of wind caressed my face, a sweet smell floats into my olfactory senses and for a moment there, I felt myself transported. I do not know why, when I looked down into the streets, at that very moment, it seems as if I am back in New Zealand. I guess with the way the wind blew, the smell of it and the slight drizzle coming down, it does reminds me of the days when I was in New Zealand. I really miss the beautiful country.

I then raised my head and looked towards Mount Faber. Yes, my room has an unobstructed view of Mount Faber. As I looked across the ridge, the slight blurry effect due to the undercast clouds, together with the strong wind, gave me a feeling as if I am at Hong Kong's Victoria Peak observatory again.

The heat or the sun never did bring memories back for me but seems like when the cold wind and light drizzle hits, it does transport me for a moment to my memory of a place overseas that I have visited. I miss flying and I wish I could be flying soon once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home