Friday, March 28, 2008

Upcoming Changes?

I have been formally offered a position in a line of work that will affect many when I take up the posting. I have been thinking of going into this line for some time but was not successful on my previous application. Now that I have agreed in principal to take up the position in principal, all that matters is the formalities of signing the contract.

I have worked up a pretty healthy working relationship with my colleagues from other departments and my vendors and for them, it would be engineer no.7 in 30 months when my take over comes in. When I do finally leave, I hope to leave on amicable terms.

2 years after I left the Yunnan Gardens campus, I will soon return. But this time, I am on the other side of the bridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home