Sunday, March 23, 2008

Paying My Respects

The annual Qing Ming festival has arrived and I went to pay my respects to my maternal granparents this morning. It is not the exact dat as the actual date falls on 4 April but my family brought forward the paying of respects so as to accomodate each other's time. Ah well......

Again the subject was broached while we were having lunch after the visit to the columbarium, "When are you going to settle down?" Hahaha. That is the price for being a guy in this family. All the gals are already well attached or married. The guys......well.....except for one cousin who frequently changes his girlfriend, the rest of us have yet to be successful in our attempts. Not that we never made any effort, just that no one is receptive at the moment.

曾經有一段最真摯的愛情擺在我面前
但我沒有去珍惜
等到失去後才後悔莫及
塵世間最痛苦的事莫過於此
如果上天能給我一個機會從來一次
我會對那女孩說 我愛妳
如果非要把這份愛加上一個期限
我希望是一萬年

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home