Friday, March 14, 2008

Food Poisoning at work

A plate of rice with curry sauce, some fried chicken, some sweet & sour fisha and some lemon fish with ginger, was what I had for lunch on Wednesday afternoon. Sadly, on that day, many other fellow colleagues were also hit by food poisoning too. Me? I puked my guts out on the bus while on my way home after my exercise seeion at the army camp. Thankfully I had a plastic bag in my bag, else I would have made a great big mess in the bus.

I was feeling so week and lousy on Thursday that I did not eat at all. When I did finally get some food into me by today, I was saying that it ain't safe to eat at the staff canteen. The company conducted an investigation and although no conclusive findings have been found yet, it is suspected the water source might have been the culprit.

As such, they sealed off all water dispensers and distributed bottled water to the staff. However, each staff were restricted to 3 bottles of water only. Alas, with my physique which has a capacity of a 12 litre engine, how can a mere 1.5l of water suffice? This sure is a time when water is more precious than gold. Hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home