Sunday, March 02, 2008

When Will The Trip Happend?

Ever since I returned from my graduation trip to New Zealand 2 years ago, I have been planning to make a return there one of these days. Plans have been made over the past 2 years but I have never been able to make the trip due mainly to cost. Sigh.

At my previous company, one of my former colleague had graduated from the University of Victoria and we had many conversations about her time there and about my planned trips. She had visited some of the places I want to go and she has places where she wanted to go to. Alas, things are down in the dumps between us and there is no way that a trip with her will materialize.

I do hope that I can finally make the trip by the end of this year. I do not know who will come along with me this time. It is not so much company I am craving for but to have someone to share the cost with me. I plan to drive for my planned trip and it will go a long way to help defray part of the cost with someone to join me, even if the other party cannot drive. However, I am not up to going with people whom I do not know at all. There are many who place ads asking or inviting for companions but for me, I prefer to go with someone I know, than with someone I do not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home