Friday, March 21, 2008

Walking Wounded

Injured my foot during Monday's training at camp. However, I did not really feel it till the next day while on my way to work. Every step came with a bone jarring pain and I was practically limping throughout the week. On Tuesday, the plant suffered a power dip and, after a collective scream of explicitives from everyone in the office, I had to rush into the cleanroom area to check on my machines, hoping really hard that no wafers were affected among my machines. Afterall, I have the most machines among all the engineers. I have 23 machines compared to the next engineer who has 7.

Sadly, before my foot could recover fully, I had to return to camp again on Wednesday for another training session. After this session, I could barely walk. When I returned to work yesterday, I was at my desk almost throughout the day, except when duty or nature calls. It was so bad, I forgoed lunch so as to allow my foot to have a proper rest. Today's public holiday couldn't have come at a better time. Ahhhhhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home