Friday, July 08, 2005

look, it's her

i was heading to plaza singapura yesterday during lunch to get a copy of the new paper. as i crossed the traffic junction in front of park mall, i thought i saw somebody familiar. the jacket and body shape looked familiar from behind. hmmm...white sandals. all in one glance as i approached the traffic lights just before it turned green, allowing me to continue moving on without breaking my stride. even if the person called me i wouldn't have heard anything. i had my mp3 player on.

is it me or how is it everytime i try asking someone out, the only thing i get is i'm busy. after a few "I'm Busy", it would seem obvious the person does not want to see me. fine. showing off her latest bf on MSN too. oh my, it is so freaking obvious. i get the point. then why does she still ask if i'm off duty tomorrow. i said yes and was hoping for something, anything. bah, i have to face the truth. she's pretty, attached and has never seen me anything more than a very good friend. i don't want to be just a very good friend ok. arggg. i hate ambiguous relationsihps. i've made my fair share of moves. let her take the step this time if i mean anything more than just a very good friend. i'm not being hard-hearted, i'm being realistic and facing the truth. no point harping on someone if the person offers me something that i do not want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home