Thursday, June 30, 2005

another time trial

went back to NTU today after work to get my insurance claim filed. started off from Fort Canning around 2.10pm, arrived at SSC, formerly known as admin annex, at around 3.25pm. looks like an ok timing to me. takes almost the same amount of time if i'm taking the mrt & bus, plus i get to exercise too.

insurance is a very messy affair. after submitting my claim, i went to the medical center to clarify some issues. the doctor there was nice enough to help me check on the possibility of claiming some of my dental procedures under day surgery. if so, then the bill on my part will not be so heavy. also the detist had a look at my teeth and based upon what i narrated to him of the proedures the dentists at ndc has lined up for me, he said that i might be looking at around $7k-10K unsubsidized. ouch. i hope as a subsidized patient, the cost will drop.

the trip home was uneventful, which is a good thing really. everytime my bicycle rides become eventful, it is another hole in my wallet. holes in the wallet is fine. it is the pain that i put myself in that doesn't make any accidents worth it. got to be careful with myself. i can't just go report to the pearly gates like that, i'm too young and have not done anything of significance yet. i still want to do well in whatever carrer i choose and start a family of my own. life is not complete without family of your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home