Tuesday, June 07, 2005

me first post

bah! i got too much time on hand that i'm starting to blog...i dun even know what blogging is......arggg

i'm at the end of my exceedingly boring Industrial Attachement. only another 7 working days to go. WOOHOO!

today was one of my colleague's bday and since i promised her i cook her longevity noodles, i'm now a walking zombie in the office. of recent i seem to notice that operator sitting in front of my desk is getting prettier. hee hee. she looks very pretty now after she rebonded and styled her hair. many in the office says she looks abit like the taiwanese actress Jia Jing Wen. too bad she has a boyfriend back in KL. well, i'm still awaiting for someone else.

i'm getting insanely cookoo now. my colleague says i'm not acting myself the entire day and it could be due to my lack of sleep. oooh, my head is so heavy. i think i go rest some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home