Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A Voice From Recent Past

I was dreaming in my sleep a short moment ago. In my dream, I was in a place away from Singapore when I received a call. Even in my dream, I felt really surprised when I heard the voice on the other side of the line. It was Sunshine.

"Hey, I'll meet you at the baby pool later?" asked Sunshine.

"Erm......I'm in KL now, I can't," I replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

"I did. I asked you if you wanted to join me but you said you did not want to come along," I replied.

I forgot what happened in the dream thereafter but it ended soon as I was jolted awake by that dream call. I do not know why her voice suddenly appeared in my dream. We have not spoken since January this year, the last I thought of her was early last month and given what had happened, it really came as a surprise to me to hear her voice, even if only in my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home