Wednesday, October 05, 2005

study? for what?!

came home feeling tired from a day of school. still wondering what on earth am i here for. my results are barely there and till now i still feel no urgency when everyone else is, STUDY AH! and i'm in my final year!

whipped up some curry shicken for the family tonight for dinner. i don't think i'm that great a cook but at least i should be able to get by on my own. although it would be nice to have someone cook for me. then again, not that i'm lambasting singaporean gals, but after those of my mum's generation, most of them can't even cook a half decent meal. instant noodles do not count!

when i do graduate, do i really want to stay on in engineering? or would i be heading for some other profession? banking perhaps? nah, at best i'll have a 3rd class honors, banks want 2nd upper and higher. what i wouldn't go into is insurance. definately not my cup of tea. i can talk but i can't sell things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arayden said...

Share some recipes ! And oh.. i want news on me phone!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 11:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home