Sunday, August 21, 2005

diving trip back on?

after much talking back and forth, it does seem like the proposed diving trip i was trying to get going from 23-25Sep may be back on again, albeit as a private trip. that's being extremely optimistic. talked to the members who are intrested and got some positive feedback. i pray very hard it will go through. for weisiong's sake and for my reputation sake. hahahaha.

weird thing happened to my phone today. when i got to work, i noticed the screen had turned upside down and reversed in a mirror sort of way. damn. if only i got my digicam to capture it. it's really hilarious. for my continued usage for the day, i had to switch it off and turn it back on again to resume normal operation. my phone has really seen better days. waiting for my W800i to arrive. heez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home