Thursday, July 28, 2005

ah chooo! sniff sniff...

the swim today brought out my sinus. man, i feel like i'm running a slight fever now. i just took two of them yellow flu tablets, them drwosy formula kind. hope i'll get well by tomorrow morning.

she noticed me having a sneezing fit today outside LT1 and finally approached me after i had ignored her for 2 days. we sat down and had a drink and chatted some. she seemed unhappy when i signalled for indra to join us. thing is, i ignored her for the first 2 days because i was sick of being led around like a puppy dog. yes, i admit i like her but since she never wanted to give me a chance and had never seen me as anything more than a friend, i'm not going to force the issue amymore. afterll, since we both have different stands, why not just let each other go? she has so many friends and suitors and since i ain't "the one", one less Alvin would not matter anyway.

on another note, i dedicated another song to her today. hahahaha. I requested for Def Leppard's Miss You In A Heartbeat but Jean Danker played Two Steps Behind instead. ah welll...at least she played my "request", around 7.10pm-7.25pm i think. heck, i don't even know if she listen to class 95fm. by the time my final class ended today, i did not get to see her at all. no worries, i still got this semester's project class. different grouping but same lab and time slot what. heez.

arrrggg. my head's getting heavy. i think i should get some rest soon to allow my body to recover. sniff sniff,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home