Friday, July 22, 2005

i need a gal with sass to berate me

lazed arouund in bed till late. when i sai late it was almost 3.30pm before i eolled off my mattress. so tired. iwhen i woke up, i felt i needed a bit of change and went to have a haircut. nothing spectacular, just shortened my hair that's all. then i dropped by queensway shopping centre and looked around for a pair of oakley sunglasses. damn are they expensive. a polarized pair costs at least $350+, while a pair of polarized single lens costs minimum $414. i looked around and tried on a few pairs but did not buy anything. i then went down to orchard to window shop. cycled there to really do pure window shopping so that in case i didn't get anything, i would not have spent any money, not even on bus fare. doing shopping alone is so boring. i think i need some gal with alot of sass to berate me over my decision to get a pair of oakley sunglasses. i am not rich and my money saved up are meant for my teeth repair yet i was even comptemplating splurging $400+ on a pair of sunglasses. stupid stupid stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home