Thursday, July 28, 2005

stoning knows no bounds

i'm in school today from 0830 till 1830 but have only 4 hours of lecture to attend. i got a gaping 4 hour break and another 2 hour break sloted in between. the olng gap was meant to allow me to work on my FYP but as i'm still reading up on the background information, there ain't much to work on as yet.

i'm currently in the library stoning away till my lecture starts at 1730. i could skip it as it is the lecture of my failed module but.......i'm trying to pass all my modules this semester so thing have go to improve on my part.

i went swimming during the 4 hour break earlier. when i started i was thinking of doing 30 lengths only. however, half way through, i decided to push my self abit more and was aiming for 50 lengths. later on, thinking that since i have plenty of time on hand, i might as well push for 100 lenghts, just for fun. i started around 1030 and after 6 lenghts of breatstroke and 100 lenghts of freestyle it was 1320. taking a quick shower, i changed and rushed off to my lecture. i had mixed up my lectures and headed to the wrong LT. by the time i arrived at the LT, it was already 1340. well...better late than never.

i didn't get to see her today. not fated i guess. a friend of mine told me that the class list for M464 was out on edventure and when i checked. damn....same time slot but different groups. at least i'll get to see her once a week for 2 hours minimum. and malcolm claimed i was trying to erupt a volcano when i mentioned this possibility to him last night. hey......thing is, much as i like her, i do not even approach her and only admire from afar because she hates me and i just do not know how to settle the issue. and even after how she has treated me, i am still very very fond of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home