Sunday, November 08, 2009

Letter To You

Dear *******,

I don't know your last name and I don't know where you live but I know that things have not been easy for you. Especially in your relationships and most recently your work, I believe. I know that you had put in all your effort but somehow things have not been in your favor. I understand how terrifying that is and how powerless you must be feeling. I want you to know that you are not alone and that your situation is not as hopeless as you think. Our paths were meant to cross, fleeting as it may have been. I didn't know why, I didn't know how and I didn't know when. But things have changed now. It is no longer going to unfold as I have feared. My gift to you is release from that dread, from the feeling that you are no longer in control. We will never meet. I won't even know you. So live your life, live everyday and know that the future is unwritten. Make the most of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home