Friday, October 09, 2009

STOMP!

No, not that stupid Straits Times thingy where evidence of all sorts of wrongdoing is shown but the authorities do nothing about it. Rather I am talking about the performance group STOMP!

My mum had wanted to watch their performance and asked me to purchase the tickets. Her treat as I am still very much no-value. Haha. Anyway, I bought the tickets only 2 weeks back but was really really lucky to get central seats which were only 12 rows from the front. Not too shabby I must say. Great view! The performance was wonderful too. Much better when I last saw them in 1998. Then again, back then the performance was at the Kallang Theatre and I was sitting at the last row at the circle seat. That is the furthest seat possible and I had fallen asleep.

Everyone at the showed enjoyed themselves and at the end of it there was even a standing ovation! HWAH! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home