Saturday, July 11, 2009

Not Insurance AGAIN?!?!?

Sigh. I have applied for many jobs and few have contacted me. Sadly, the only one that contacted me was an insurance firm. Once again they have masked their identity. Once again they have masked the actual job that they are offering. Maybe I am mistakened. Maybe they do want a HR Executive. However, having been in this line for a mere 3 months previously, I have heard all sorts of terms to entice the many unsuspecting people to at least come in to listen to what the agency can do for them and be a financial advisor. Recruiting Officer, Management Trainee and Business Development Executive are just some of the few job titles that they have used to get folks down to attend an interview to be a financial advisor. It is also the very titles that they ask their foreign staff to use to apply with Singapore Immigration Authority for their PR Citizenship when in actual fact they will be Financial Advisors. Is HR Executive their new ploy? I only hope that this is a genuine offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home