Friday, June 06, 2008

Silence Again

A while back, she avoided me because I told her I liked her. We didn't talk for a year until she finally looked me up again. Since then, we got to know each other better and even went on a tour together. We are even planning on going away at the end of this year and again next year. Of recent, I thought that maybe, just maybe, she is finally receptive to my advances. However, it seems like I had assumed wrongly.

Day before yesterday, while I was in camp, she messaged me and told me that she was down with flu. I replied asking her about the circumstances and added something extra to the end where I mentioned that her sneezing could have been brought on by me thinking of her too much. Since then, it has been total silence. Even when I messaged her last night and this morning asking her about her conditon. Still nothing. These couple of months, she would usually reply within minutes, else by the end of the day. She has never not replied. The situation now or rather her reaction now is not unlike from 2 years ago. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home