Saturday, May 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

I was attending my colleague's wedding this morning and it was a pleasure to be there. Held in a church, the environment was good. Seeing the Ring-Bearer & Flower Girls come in was an interesting sight as they moved hesitently initially but then moved down with ease, leading the way for the bride to enter the church. The bride was really beautiful and the groom looked really handsome. Congratulations Raymond!

After the solemnization ceromony, we adjourned to the nearby restaurant for a buffet luncheon. It was there where I met my fellow section colleagues and the ladies looked stunning. Well, except one. Qing Qing, known as the babe of our section, looked very dressed down, almost as if she was going to work. Mei Mei, our resident big sister, looked really good in her simple blouse and pants with her hair tied up in a ponytail. Raechel, whom everyone feels that she is still a child and very studious, looked really pretty in her all white top and skirt! Eileen, the lady boss of the process section, looked stunning in her dress! If she was not attached and soon to be married and older than me, I would have went after her long ago. Seeing her in the outfit today made me really envious of her fiance.

Came home after that to take a short nap while waiting for my mum to finish her packing for her Korea trip before sending her off at the airport. During my nap, I had 2 dreams about 2 ladies. In the first dream, it had Raechel mentioning to me that she has a boyfriend and when probbed further, apparently it was one of my technician, Jeremy. Hmmmm..... In the second dream, it had Loretta in it. In the dream, I had received a SMS from her and I was very happy. When I called her on the phone, we had a conversation but towards the end of it she mentioned to me that she is attached to one of the Indians working together with her in the HR department and that she will not breakup with him. ARGGGG! When I woke up I was very disturbed and upset! Very very much so.........

Welll......anyway, I just came home from sending my mum off at the airport. She's away for 8 days in Korea, so I got the whole house to myself. Can walk around naked! Hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home