Sunday, May 25, 2008

Confusing Signs

I am really confused at times. Or maybe I make myself confused. I really do not know. Once upon a time, I had fallen for someone, we argued, we split and then a year later we suddenly started speaking again. However, during this one year, I had met someone else, someone I got to know and started to fall for. Things were fine initially and then suddenly it all ran out of steam. It could have been my fault from the beginning because, friendship was never on my mind. With things going nowhere, the one from the past started to gain a large portion of my time. I tried hinting to her that I do not wish to be just friends and everytime she will always evade or act blur. I am so tired right now. I am fond of both of them but my feelings are stronger for the one I met in between. Try as I might, I can get no more than one liners from her on MSN, albeit they are only offline messages. Sigh. While the other, although I am spending plenty of time with her including going overseas together, seems so flighty that at times it makes me wonder if she is the right one at all? I want to just drop her altogether and concentrate on the other but the moment is not right. Not now, not yet. Alone for the rest of my life? It is an option, just that one I do not want to accept yet. I will, when I eventually leave Singapore but till then, I do not want to consider it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home