Saturday, June 14, 2008

Leaving Home......

After 28 Years, I am finally moving out of my Granny's home. Been packing these few days and tonight will be the last night I will be sleeping here. Tomorrow, I will be back at my Mum's place. No more nearby hawker centre. No more walking to the MRT station to get to work. Sigh. Been here my entire life and now I have to leave this place behind.

If not for my money grubbing Uncles & their wives, I will not need to be forced to move so soon. If they had any intention of helping, they would have offered to help long ago and not give excuases and reasons when help was requested for. Back when both of them moved their home, my family was there to help them and never ever gave excuses of not helping. Now? Sigh. All they care about is the share of money that they will get from the sale of Granny's flat. BAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home