Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Job At An End

I finally tendered my resignation yesterday. Time here has been ok but I can not stand my direct superior and the ungodly timing that I am "required" to work. Sigh. The payoff is pretty good but my health has taken a toll. It is time for me to move on.

Thankfully, my next career path had already been laid out. It was a path I laid out way before I joined my current company. It was only in the recent month that I got news and finalized the offer in only 1 week. This next line would what I really consider to be a career.

What is the difference between a career and a job? A job is something that you do with no inkling of why you are in this line and have little affection for. A career is something that you wish to pursue and excel in with little consideration of the rewards. Naturally, the rewards though not fantastic should not be minuscule else, one would find it difficult to survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home