Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Will Patience Be Rewarded?


Again, I am unable to sleep as my thoughts invariably drifts towards Sweetie. Feelings is not something which one can turn off at the flick of a switch. I have elected my last hope and if it does not succeed in getting a response, it might be time to move on. Till today I still have not made my plans concrete for November because I am not certain of how Sweetie will react. However, I cannot delay my decision for too long. I read the following beautiful story somewhere:

A strange man walks up to me in a saloon where I am working and asks me to marry him.

And I say, "I cannot marry thee, for I have a love who sails the deep salt seas. Though he's been gone these seven years, no man shall marry me. For what if he has died or in some battle slayed or drowned in the deep salt sea, or found another love and he and his new love both married be. That is so, I wish them both health and happiness that burns across the sea."

And he looks at me, and kisses me and says, "Weep no more my own true love, for I am your long lost love."



Day 103

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home