Wednesday, October 04, 2006

When Events Test Men, Angels Then Appear

I wanted to save the following passage till when I got attached or when I am married. However with the possibility looming dim, I felt that I wanted my feelings to be made known, just in case. Many of you know me as someone who places my family above all else. That includes my future wife and kids, if and when I am indeed blessed to have them. The passage below outlines why family is so important to me.

For no man,
No cause, no war
Because there is no cause greater than life
And life is here with my family
When I was alone
A return was all I dreamed of
And now, reality of being home is greater than any dream
To you my fellow travellers
I will carry you always in my heart of hearts
If we perish, we do so as one
Because it is with my family, that I will stay till the end
A ghost of what I was will haunt me no longer
For I am loved, I am free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home