Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Eyes

In life, we never know how we will percieve somebody. Different people have different perceptions. In that very special way, she saw him in a different light. In that special way, she feels that he is more than what he seems. She smiles as she looks at him. Her smile overwhelms him as he never realised before how much it meant to him. How her smile could tell a story that could never be articulated or written but still throughly enjoyed.

As he gazed into the twinkle in her eyes, it is as if she knew his secrets. As his heart struggles to accept the facts, it finally realises that she made him complete. Her faith in him gave him the confidence to venture into situations which he never dared to before. Try as he might, he never knew what she saw in him but what she saw in him was something special.

If ever he had a moment that he wanted permanently ingrained in his mind, it would be when their lips come in contact. If ever he had a chance to recollect on that one special moment in his life, he would like to be able to freeze time and forever be able to savor that special moment.

As he gazed into her eyes, his heart realises that she made him complete. With her faith in him he began to do things which he could never before. Although he will never know what she saw in him but what she saw in him made him special.

He does not know how or why but whenever he sees her look at him in that special way, he just feels so different. It happends every single time when she looks at him in that speial way.

With the look in her eyes, he knows she completes him. With her support, he no longer has any fears. He does not what it is she saw but it made him feel special.

The way she looked at him makes him feel special.



No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word

'Cause there's something in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You made me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's something in the way you look at me

If I could freeze a moment in my mind
Be the second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock, make time stand still
'Cause baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel

'Cause there's something in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You made me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's something in the way you look at me

I don't know how or why I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens everytime

'Cause there's something in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You made me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's something in the way you look at me

The way you look at me



I am so sorry that I do not even have the words for it. You are now living your own life and will define your own path and desitny. Something which nobody will ever trade for anything, not even for all the stars in the sky. Forgiveness is the most beautiful human thing one can do. Here a toast to all the stars in the universe and to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home