Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wedding Dinner Emcee

Just returned home from Malcolm's & Eileen's wedding dinner. Tasked with being their emcee for the dinner, it sure was not easy. First time I had to address soooooo many people. Thankfully, there were no major hiccups and the dinner was pretty smooth. Phew! But, somehow or rather, I ended the night feeling more tired than the happy couple themselves. Hahaha.

Was at his place the night before to conduct a bacehlor party for him. At the end of it, he got so drunk, he was still feeling slightly tipsy when he had to go pick up his wife this morning. It was my first time being in a brother-gang for wedding and it sure was an interesting experience. Plus, Malcolm trusted me with his car and I took it for a spin. Sure felt nice to be behind the wheel of a car.

Feeling totally drained by now. Had not slept since Thursday and fatigue is overwhelming me. Not good to first be kept awake because I kept thinking of someone and second to not sleep after a drinking session due to a bachelor party. YAWN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home