Sunday, July 02, 2006

When Bored......Cycle

Was feeling very restless at home today and went on a cycling expedition. From Bukit Merah, I headed over to East Coast Park before heading for Changi Naval Base then Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. From there, I headed on to Changi Beach cycling next to the runways of Changi Airport.

While along the runway, I saw a gal who looked a lot liked Sweetie from the side and from the rear. I was kind of intrigued as Sweetie is supposed to be arriving in Shenzhen today. Hmmm......However on my return journey, I saw the gal again and realised that it is not Sweetie.

By the time I reached East Coat Park after making my turnaround at Changi Beach, my butt was aching and my knees were sore. I decided to head over to Sentosa then to soak in some sea water. The sea condition at East Coast were too choppy for my liking and I did not feel like risking it.

I was literally struggling when I reached Sentosa's Tanjong Beach. At least the water did much to help soothe the aches. Ahhh. I have been away from my cycling expeditions for too long and doing a long journey like this today can be considered suicidal. Ah well. I need the exercise.

Day 009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home