Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Changes

Going through life without changes is never possible. Often we have to adapt to either make things more comfortable for ourselves or just to fit in. Me? I adapt to make things more comfortable for myself. I do not like the notion of fitting in. Why should we suppress ourselves for the enjoyment of others? I used to often suppres myself so as not to make a scene or just not to create more tension among certain people but no more will I do so. It is obvious to some people that I hate certain people and it is for the sake of these some people that I put up with certain people to the extent of looking like I am a friend. It might seem like I am a two-faced person and I do not like it. So no more would I adapt myself to fit in. If I am not able to even lookout for myself, how can I look out for others?

Sweetie was visiting the universities in Hong Kong today and seemed pretty exhausted after a day of activities. I hope she does not tire herself too much. Take care Sweetie.

Day 005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home